Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Three Gods Rap ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Fighting games -> Super Street Fighter IV : Arcade Edition v.2012 -> Yun
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ICHISIM
A+
A+

Masculin
ID Xbox Live: lag
PSN: lag
GGPO: Ichisim-sf

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Fév - 17:38 (2011)    Sujet du message: The Three Gods Rap Répondre en citant

This is a three part translation that I will be publishing over the next week. The original source material comes from Arcadia magazine, where they interviewed Mago, Daigo and Tokido about the characters and how they fare in the new version. I’ve seen the tier lists posted elsewhere but I found that unlike most other times Arcadia posts a tier list, the reasoning behind the tier list is much more comprehensive, so I decided to take some time to translate the entire interview.
THE MOST DANGEROUS FIGHTERS? ALL ABOUT YUN

-----

Tokido: I’ve tried out Yun, and his defense is really bad.
Mago: His defense?
Daigo: That’s really his only weak point. So if you’re an offensive minded player and can keep the pressure on him, you should not have a lot of problems against him. But if you can’t surpass his offensive capabilities it’s over.
Mago: Gotcha. His health is pretty low too, right?
Daigo: Yeah, and his Nishokyaku can’t deal with Focus Attacks either.
Tokido: Also, using his command throw seems pretty difficult.
Mago: Can everything be avoided!? (Laughs)
Tokido: It’s just that a hole is left there, so it’s a pretty risky move overall.

Daigo: Exactly, it’s something you would only do once a round. But if you are able to perfectly handle someone’s backdash tendencies, it becomes a very good move.
Mago: It seems that Yun’s ability to punish backdashes is not so good to a certain extent.
Daigo: He can use Zesshou Houhou though. In this month’s Arcadia, there’s actually a good strategy written up on how to use it to punish backdashes. There’s also one for safe jumps.
Thanks a lot for that commentary. (Laughs) So who currently gives Yun the most trouble?
Daigo: I think for now Ken gives him the most trouble.
Tokido: Ah, yeah, Ken is kind of a difficult matchup for Yun.
Daigo: It’s his Step Kick (→+K)! And of course his Shoryuken. Any character that has a Shoryuken-like attack is going to be difficult for Yun. But basically Ken’s Step Kick and his wakeup game gives him good material to use against Yun.
So command moves with invincibility and Ken’s strong game after blocking Yun’s dive kick makes it not so good for Yun
Daigo: The fact is that not everyone knows Yun’s weaknesses right now. Also, Yun is at a bad disadvantage if he’s hit out of the air, so characters with projectiles can fight him easier than those without.

GGAC Main Character : Johnny
Slayer
_______
Defeat doesn't suit me!

MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Fév - 17:38 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DRX
Ultimate Master
Ultimate Master

Masculin
Poissons (20fev-20mar)
ID Xbox Live: DRXfactor
GGPO: drxhunter

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Fév - 21:59 (2011)    Sujet du message: The Three Gods Rap Répondre en citant

Wink

thx!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Three Gods Rap

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Fighting games -> Super Street Fighter IV : Arcade Edition v.2012 -> Yun Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Maroc Fighters Maroc Fighters 2010
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com